Update Sept. 6:
We Have a WINNER!!
Congratulations to commenter #16, Elizabeth (Liz G.), on winning Shark Bait's Birthday Giveaway!!
Notification has been sent out and must be responded to within 48 hours or I'll pick another winner.
Many thanks to all who participated! For those who didn't win, keep your eyes peeled for future giveaways—especially in the month of September when I have lots going on here and throughout the blogosphere!!
Shark Bait is 2 Weeks Old!!
Two weeks ago Friday, Shark Bait was released into the homes and hearts of readers all over the world via Amazon's Kindle Store. Since then it's been released onto the Barnes & Noble NOOK and in July 2012, the print edition will join its e-book siblings.
This first installment of the Grab Your Pole series (GYP) has thus far been receiving rave reviews—most of them incredible 5-star, Must Reads!
In celebration, I'm doing my first ever giveaway!
The prizes? Two e-book copies of Shark Bait (in either e-pub or .mobi format-winner's choice) and one SIGNED print copy of Shark Bait when it becomes available!
This is a two-part giveaway—one for the e-books and one for the autographed print edition. The e-book giveaway will begin today—June 29th—and end on Shark Bait's 1 month birthday—July 15th. The giveaway for the print edition will begin today as well, but won't end until Shark Bait's sales reach 100 copies (all editions inclusive) so make sure you come back and check in!!
Congrats to the winners of the 1st half of Shark Bait's Birthday Giveaway!!
Now we move on to part 2!! The signed copy! Entry details are the same as for part 1, and when sales reach 100, I'll use random.org to pick 1 lucky winner of an autographed copy of Shark Bait!! Good luck and don't forget to tell you friends!!
Rules and How to Enter
(Please Read These CAREFULLY)
There are 7 ways to win—you can do any of these, and some of them more than once (*,**), but please leave a SEPARATE comment for each one here on this post. Your individual comments are your entries and without commenting, I have no way to know who has entered or how many times. For example: If you tweet more than once, you need to leave a comment for each time you tweet! Also, please make sure you comment with a name so that when winners are chosen, I can list you! If you comment under "Anonymous" and five other people do the same thing, I'll have no way of knowing which anonymous you are. ;-)
1) Become a member of my pathetic blog. Once you join, come back to this post and leave me a comment. If you are already a member (thank you!), just leave me a comment and let me know so your membership can be counted as an entry.
2) Follow me on Twitter. My Twitter address is @Jenn_Cooksey Once you follow me, come back and leave a comment telling me.
3) Like my Facebook Fan Page—Jenn Cooksey Novels. Again, once you do that, come back here and leave a comment. (Are you sensing a theme here?)
4) Refer any friend to "Like" Jenn Cooksey Novels on Facebook and/or become a member of my pathetic blog, and/or follow me on Twitter. Once your referral does any of the above options, they need to come back to the blog and comment with your name. *This is important so that YOU get your rightful entry!! And remember, each comment counts as one entry so if your referral does all three, they need to comment SIX times—three for them, three for you. ;-)
5) *Share a Facebook Post. Share any my Shark Bait related FB posts via Jenn Cooksey Novels on your Facebook wall—NOT from my personal page. And of course, come back here and say you did it! (And I'll know if you're faking—I watch Facebook like a hawk even though I should be doing laundry ;-p)
6) *Tweet about the giveaway. Here's what to say: I'm chumming the water to win a copy of #SharkBait by @Jenn_Cooksey #giveaway — It's important you tag me in the tweet so that I can make sure your tweet counts. ;-)
*Please don't spam your Twitter and Facebook feeds, though. Yes, we want to get the word of Shark Bait's awesomeness out to everyone and their 17th cousin twice removed on their mother's side, but there's nothing people hate more than overly enthusiastic people who clog up everyone's news feeds, so be respectful and keep others in mind when you're pimpin'. ;-)
7) Write a review of Shark Bait on Amazon, Goodreads, and/or Barnes & Noble. When you finish your review, copy the link for your review and paste it into the comments here. If you have already done this (thank you!), again just copy the link and paste it into the comments below. **Please, please, please do NOT write a review if you haven't read the book! And tossing up a review like "This is a great book! I loved it!" won't fly either... The general public and the review community will see that as inherently false and it will reflect extremely poorly on me and my work, so much so that the repercussions could be devastating. So again I ask that if you choose to enter this way, for the love of all that is holy, please read the book and write an actual review!!