Saturday, September 1, 2012

It's Almost Time!


WooHoo! September has finally arrived and that means it's almost time!! 

September 10th marks the beginning of my first ever Blog Hop!! 
The Shark bait Back to School Blog Hop will run from September 10th until September 21st with 14 amazing and kickass blogs participating as stops! 

Each blog participating will feature either a review of Shark Bait and/or some kind of Shark Bait bloggy fun, as well as a giveaway and pieces for everyone to collect in the scavenger hunt that will be featured here on my blog on the final day of the hop! Make sure you travel to each stop in order and then come back here on the 21st to put the pieces of the puzzle together for a chance at the grand prize—The Ultimate Shark Bait Swag Bag!

Grand prize includes an autographed copy of Shark Bait, a Shark Bait acrylic tumbler, a refrigerator whiteboard, a bookmark, a bookish rubber ducky, a shark paddleball game, and it all comes to you in a Shark Bait drawstring backpack!
*Backpack may vary by color*
Want a sneak peek at the calendar? Well, here ya go!

Sept. 10th - The Bookish Brunette
Sept. 11th - I Love YA Fiction
Sept. 13th - Sliced Open Reviews
Sept. 18th - The Indie Bookshelf
Sept. 19th - TotallyBooked
Sept. 20th - I'm a Book Shark
Sept. 21st - Right Here!

A HUGE early-bird thanks to the completely badass and fabulous bloggers who've agreed to help me pop my blog hop cherry and for all the support and advice they've given me and the work they've done to help make this a success!! I truly couldn't do any of this without you ladies, so from the bottom of my inept heart, I thank you. xoxo

Now, are you already a diehard Shark Bait fan who would just LOVE to participate in this but don't run a blog? Well never fear! I can always use help (i.e., someone to make decisions for me), so, here's your chance: Some of the bloggers on the hop will be featuring "Excerpt Posts" and they're being stinkers by making ME choose the excerpt! Well, I'm Queen Poll Taker and true to form, I've decided to give all of you who are interested a chance to pick for me!! Simply email me at contactjenncooksey@gmail.com with your fave non-spoilery excerpts or scenes in Shark Bait (page number would be helpful but not necessary). If your entry is chosen, you'll get a byline credit and possibly even some kind of Shark Bait goody for your effort! But hurry, I will have to stop taking entries on or around this coming Wednesday the 5th as I need to submit all bloggy bits to the blog owners SOON!!

I hope you all are as excited as I am—this is gonna be a freaking blast!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for the hop!! (Although jealous that I can't win the prize pack since I'm a blogger in the hope - the swag looks so awesome!)


    -Jac @ For Love and Books

    ReplyDelete

I luuurve getting feedback so please, feel free to comment!
(Please be advised that spam will be deleted summarily)

Share the Love Sexy Style