Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Hasta La Vista Real Life!! I'll Be Back... (Very Terminator-esque of me, huh?)

Okay folks, here's your advanced notice:

I'm going to wholeheartedly attempt to retreat into MY world and leave ours behind until I finish writing a large handfull of scenes in book 4 of the Grab Your Pole series which absolutely MUST be done before I can edit and publish book 2, The Other Fish in the Sea. For those who knew me pre-publishing, you all know what this means. For those who don't, well...it means I have to go off the grid and fully submerge myself in my stories and the characters to get any kind of decent
 writing done. So, if you need to reach me, phone and email is your best bet—in that order.

Also, like several other people, I haven't been getting all of my FB notifications or all of my PMs so if you've messaged me something and haven't heard back, that's why. Not only that, but my mobile Twitter notifications have been for the most part completely absent and I don't have the wherewithal at the moment to try to figure out what the issue is there. Basically, if you've tweeted or messaged me and/or need to get in touch with me, try calling/texting or emailing me instead.

Additionally, I have a horrifically bad memory and I'm easily shiny objected so if I've committed something to you, please feel free to pester me incessantly because if you don't remind me, chances are I'll completely forget. True story.

Email: contactjenncooksey@gmail.com and if you don't already have my cell and need it, email me at the above address!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I luuurve getting feedback so please, feel free to comment!
(Please be advised that spam will be deleted summarily)

Share the Love Sexy Style